Strengthening oils for eyelashes and eyebrows: an overview, description, types and reviews
Every woman dreams of long thick eyelashesand beautifully outlined brows. Decorative cosmetics can help in this. But prolonged use of it harms the hairs, the condition of which deteriorates with time: they start to break down and fall out. This problem can be solved if you use oils for eyebrows and eyelashes.
Natural natural complex
Natural oils are one of the importantcomponents of cosmetics. In them there are no preservatives, chemical additives. This is the most powerful natural complex of natural vitamins, fatty acids, many biologically active substances. Oil is used both in pure form, so it can be a part of creams, balms, shampoos.
Oils for the eyelashes and eyebrows - this is very valuablea product that, thanks to its unique properties, copes very well with problems such as brittleness and hair loss. With regular proper use of the remedy, the condition of the skin will improve, the eyelashes will become more dense and get shine, the eyebrows will be beautiful and well-groomed.
Strengthening eyelashes and eyebrows with oils
In cosmetology, various oils are widely used to strengthen the eyelashes and eyebrows. For these purposes it is widely used:
- Castor oil is made from seedscastor-oil plants. Inexpensive. The basis of it is glycerides, this explains the structure of castor oil: it is viscous and viscous. The composition is very rich in acids: linoleic, ricinoleic, oleic. They provide castor with useful properties. A remarkable feature of this oil is that it never withers.
- Burdock is made from burdock roots. Rich in mineral salts and vitamins. Contains phytosterols, which normalize the activity of sebaceous glands and the functioning of hair follicles.
- Peach is obtained from peach bonescold pressing method. Rich in fatty acids, a lot of minerals. Has anti-inflammatory effect. Gives shine, density and healthy appearance to the hairs.
- Almond is also obtained from almond kernels by cold pressing. Rich in linoleic and oleic acids, microelements and vitamins. Accelerates growth and improves the condition of the hairs.
- Flax is obtained by the method of pressing flax, it contains many unsaturated fatty acids. Gives hairs a healthy shine.
- Camphoric is an essential oil with a strong odor. Get from the bark of a camphor tree. In a mixture with castor moisturizes dry and brittle hairs and accelerates their growth.
- Olive is made from the pulp of fresh olives by pressing. Richly monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, which contributes to healthy hair.
Any oil for eyelashes and eyebrows in a pharmacy can be bought for a reasonable price.
Effects of oils
The structure of the eyelashes and eyebrows is the same as that of the hair. Therefore, they must be taken care of so that they do not break down or fall out.
Oil for the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows is capablecope with these problems and give good results. The therapeutic effect of it is that the chemical composition has a strengthening effect on the onion, that is, prevents loss. Strengthening the capillaries, the oils provide the bulbs with the necessary nutrition. Also, due to their active chemical components, the hair structure and its growth are improved. As a result, eyelashes acquire the volume and length, the eyebrows necessary to give the correct form of density, and you become the owner of a mysterious sight.
Also cosmetic oils for eyelashes and eyebrowsare used to treat and prevent diseases that can appear after frequent staining, or procedure for eyelash extension. In this case, it is sufficient to lubricate the hairs once or twice a week with pure castor oil.
Recommendations for use
To get the most benefit from oil for eyelashes and eyebrows, it is necessary to use it correctly.
The technique of the correct application of this cosmetic preparation is as follows:
- eyelashes and eyebrows should be clean, so you must first completely remove all makeup;
- the drug is applied with a brush first to the middle of the eyelashes, then to the tips, eyebrows and skin below them;
- such a mask is superimposed on 20-40 minutes;
- to conduct the procedure before bedtime, carefully removing all surpluses after the end;
- the optimal course of masks, where a mixture of oils for the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows is used, is one month, then it is necessary to take a break.
For growth and lengthening
Oil for the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows is better to use in a cocktail: in castor oil (4 drops) we will add vitamins E, A, F, D (1 k). Use as a mask up to twice a week.
You can also apply a drop of castor,olive or almond oil on your fingers, grind and gently massage your eyelids. This procedure will improve blood circulation, which promotes active growth of eyelashes. You can do it three times a week, but no more.
The following mask will also help the rapid growth of the hairs: 7 drops of castor oil and 3 drops of peach mix well; apply 2-3 times a week.
Eyelashes will grow well if you usesuch a composition: 1 drop of castor and 1 drop of camphor oil. Lubricate eyelashes gently so that it does not get on the mucous eyes. Use twice a week.
Oils for eyelashes and eyebrows very wellcope with the problem of hair loss. To do this, you can make your own home balm, which includes castor and burdock oil (1 drop), vitamin E (2 drops) and aloe juice (2 drops). With this mixture, we lubricate the eyelashes for a month.
Also very effective is the composition:castor, almond, burdock / olive oil (1 drop), vitamin E in oil (3 drops) and fish oil (3 drops). The course of treatment is not more than a month, for a year you can use four to five times.
To prevent the loss of eyelashes, you canuse the following mask: mix in equal parts castor and burdock oil (1 tablespoon), add 2 tbsp. spoons of crushed dried hips; mixture to insist one and a half weeks in a dark place, strain and lubricate her eyelashes and eyebrows.
Very good for strengthening bulbous hairsthe following mask: mix in equal proportions (1 drop) castor, almond, linseed, pink, wheat germ oil and grape seeds. Apply the mixture for 10 minutes. Such a mask is washed without problems by water. Use two to three times a week.
Eye and eyebrow oil DNC is a special complex for hair growth. It includes castor oil and sea buckthorn oil, an oil solution of vitamin A, provitamin B5 and flavor.
The texture of the preparation is thick, clear, oily with a very characteristic smell of castor oil. Conveniently applied with a brush.
Oil of this series can be:
- growth stimulant;
- against loss;
- against brittleness.
The spectrum of the oil is very wide: it nourishes, moisturizes, gives shape and rich color, promotes the growth of hairs, prevents their dryness, brittleness and loss.
In addition, the product can be applied to the skin of the eyelids: this also helps improve the condition of the eyelashes and eyebrows.
According to customers, oil beginsact after one to two months of use. Means strengthens and nourishes. Eyelashes become thicker. Appears shine and a healthy appearance. The color becomes saturated due to the fact that the tips of the hairs darken. Castor oil, which is one of the components, is practically not felt in this composition. That's why many users note the absence of an unpleasant smell. No irritation and redness of the eyelids.
The best oil for eyebrows and eyelashes, reviews aboutwhich users leave only positive - it's castor. Daily use of it for two weeks gives an amazing result. Eyelashes and eyebrows become thick and silky.
When castor oil is used, eyelashes acquire their natural color, shine appears, and the growth of new cilia is noticeable. Eyelashes and eyebrows look well-groomed and glow healthy.
From the use of castor oil, the color becomes dark, you can not even use mascara.