Getting rid of hair forever - is it real?
Every woman dreams of a beautiful smooth skin.It's not just wrinkles, but also hair, which, contrary to our desire and fashion standards, covers our whole body. And if on some parts, for example, hands, back or face, they are invisible, then on the other they have to actively fight, because unwanted hair in a woman is a sign of lack of well-being.
Getting rid of hair forever is the dream of many women. There are many ways to remove hair from the body, but the fact that it will be painless, safe and forever is far from a fact.
So, let's see what methods of getting rid of hair are forever offered by modern cosmetology.
1. Wax epilation.This procedure allows you to remove unwanted hair from any part of the body. However, there is no talk of long-term. The maximum effect that you can achieve is a month, and then the procedure will need to be repeated. The essence of this method is that in places that need to get rid of hair, heated wax is applied, and when it freezes, it is removed along with the hair and hair bulb. However, if you regularly do wax hair removal, hair grows less and less, which leads to an increase in the interval between procedures. To say that this operation is painless is not solved even for advertising purposes, so if you are afraid of pain, you should not even try.
2. Photoepilation.It is generally believed that hair removal is permanently helped by hair removal using light. This method is based on the fact that melanin (the pigment of the hair) absorbs the energy of light, resulting in the destruction of the hair follicle.
There is an exception:with the help of photoepilation it is impossible to remove gray or very light hair. In addition, getting rid of hair permanently with the help of photoepilation is possible only for several sessions (from 3 to 6), which are carried out with an interval of several weeks. At the same time, this procedure does not cause pain, and when it is carried out, infection is impossible. Photoepilation can not be performed if a person has skin diseases, varicose veins, diabetes mellitus, infectious diseases and malignant neoplasms on the skin. There are a number of pathologies in which it is not recommended to carry it out.
3. Electrolysis.Getting rid of unwanted hair forever promises us and such a method as electrolysis. The essence of it is that the hair bulbs are affected by an electrical impulse, because of which they are damaged, and the hair no longer grows. However, this procedure is not painless, if you decide to get rid of hair in this way, get ready for unpleasant sensations.
If you have any inflammation on the skin orany infectious diseases, then do not electrolysis. Contraindications are also cancer, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy, heart disease and varicose veins. Remember that with this procedure you will be affected by electrocution, so it is better to go to the doctor in advance.
4. Laser hair removal.The principle of laser hair removal is based on the effect on the hair of light energy. Because of this, the hair at the root is heated and the hair bulb is destroyed. To get a stable result, you need to go through several sessions. This is due to the fact that the laser acts only on those hair that are in a state of growth, and such at one time, about a fifth.
5. Elos-epilation.This is the most modern method of epilation. It ensures that you really get rid of hair permanently. You will get rid of any hair, even from the lightest, and in addition, after carrying out this procedure you can sunbathe.
Elos-epilation combines the effects of current andlight. Special machines, through which this procedure is carried out, reduce side effects to a minimum. At the moment it is the most perfect, painless and effective method of getting rid of unwanted hair. However, the salon also has to visit at least 4-5 times.